Need a Gift that Can’t Fail to Impress? How About an Activity Passport from the Biggest Activity Network in the UK?
A beautifully presented, full-colour Adrenalin Activity Passport that you can personalise with your own message. This will probably be the most exciting gift you will give this year and it is only three clicks away from arriving by email, or you can have it delivered. It’s your choice. This store is open 24 hours, 7 days a week, so it doesn’t matter how last minute your purchase.
Established in 1995, The Activity People is now the biggest and most diverse activity network in UK with over 883 venues. So, when you give an Adreenalin Activity Passport from The Activity People, you are giving the recipient the choice of taking part in any of those activities, anywhere in the UK – an unrivalled adrenalin activities gift.
The Activity People are the preferred activity network for Visit Britain, who put their trust in them to provide activities to UK travellers together with visitors from overseas. The Activity People’s numerous locations and activity diversity means they can also provide activity-based incentive and reward schemes to leading UK companies together with activity options for event managers, gift experience companies and stag and hen organisers.
Click here to buy a full colour, Adrenalin Activity Passport that will either be delivered instantly to your email address on completion of your purchase, or delivered to you or the person receiving the gift – your choice!
The media has been full of graduate horror stories for weeks. Students who failed to get into a university because of the fight for places. Then there are students who didn’t get their grades. Oh and students who’ve got bags full of top grades because exams are too easy now. So how about sparing a thought for all those students who’ve slavishly worked their nuts off for the last two or three years? Here are five extreme sporting ways to say well done or goodbye to a graduate who’s off to university this autumn. Or even cheer up a student who’s back with their nose in a book in September by giving them some extreme sports gift vouchers.
1. Bungee jumping. As the intrepid student starts a new chapter at university, why not put a spring in their step – give them a bungee jump into their new life. Vouchers for two 170ft bungee jumps cost £120. It doesn’t have to be the world’s highest bungee jump to stand out in the memory. Click here for more details.
2. Bridge swinging. Show a graduate son or daughter that you have your finger on the pulse of extreme sports by buying them a voucher for bridge swinging. It will set you back £89 but will provide some great family memories and video footage. Click here for more details.
3. Paintball. How about half-a-day or a day’s paintball to fire away all that latent stress? It’s good for the family or ideal if they prefer a last blast with a bunch of old school mates. Half-day vouchers for two are £35. Click for details.
4. Canyoning and coasteering. Canyoning is an increasingly popular sport with people in their early twenties. Let’s face it few other age groups are up to it. If you don’t know, canyoning is a white water raft down a river gorge – only without the raft. Part mountain climbing, part pot holing, part diving, part horror show, it’s full-on action. An £84 gift voucher will get a student near you a piece of the action. Click here for details.
5. White water rafting. Alternatively reward your graduate with a real-life roller coaster ride in a white water raft. If the whole family wants to go, it’s a great bonding experience for the student who has to fend for themselves in the big world. Gift vouchers start from £82. Click for details