What will be the top Christmas gifts for 2017? What will blow the socks off the old pullover and hankies? Adrenamag shows you a selection of top Christmas gifts that are guaranteed to set the pulse racing and stop the family snoozing when they unwrap this Christmas.
In no particular order:
1. Off-road karting. This is a top gift for a surge of adrenalin from the get-go. It places the rider in a monster of a kart and then challenges them to go at ridiculous speeds over rough terrain. Marvellous!
2. Clay pigeon shooting. For those who are stuck for what to buy teenagers who had done most things, clay pigeon shooting is a brilliant idea. Not only does it get them away from the computer and out into the fresh air, it will surprise them just how much they enjoy the experience.
3. Zorbing. A rollercoaster ride of emotions. The gift of a whirl in a zorb is like Christmas wrapped up into a large plastic ball. And, it gave the voucher holders something to look forward to after Christmas.
4. Horse Riding. The RSPCA warns against dogs as Christmas presents as they are often abandoned by Boxing Day. Here is an animal that is happy to be the centre of attention for just one day. Horse riding lessons.
5. Showboarding. Guarantee a white Christmas with a snowboarding lesson at a top indoor centre. This is a great introduction to the sport. A gift idea for any age.
6. Skiing. A romantic gift idea. Many people like to go away skiing between Christmas and Easter, so join the jet set and take to the slopes (in the UK).
7. Paintball. When the fights break out at Christmas and you feel like shooting someone – do it! Get moving, hiding and shooting. Paintballis a great energy release for everyone aged 12yrs and over, and it will burn some off those pesky calories too.
8. Microlighting. Microlighting gives you the same sensation. Take to the skies and let the crazy world below just drift away.
9. Segway. Oh yes! This is a superb gift, and an activity that very few people have tried. You will be top of the nice list for this gift, that is for sure.
10. Anything they fancy. Can’t decide what on earth to give from all the incredible options? Easy, give an Activity Passport and let them choose themselves. Last on this list, but probably the best gift of all.